This page was not found - check out our new OK In Health Website!
We are sorry, but that page has been removed from the web to make room for our fabulous new web site. You won’t want to miss all the incredible new information. Most of our sections can be browsed and searched. There are thousands of pages on our new website and all of the most important information has been copied over with a better way of locating what you are looking for.
Click Here to Go to the New OK In Health Website
- Recipe Section - managed by our nutritionist Shannon Bliss. Do you have a recipe you would like to share with our members?
- Q and A Column - We are here to help you with any of your health-related questions – nothing’s too big or too small! Our professional expert panel will do our best to provide you with information, suggestions, and resources.
- Soular Rhythms – Take time in your busy week to reflect on your inner rhythms of yourself and your life.
- Wellness Directory – Search for services and practitioners in your area.
- Event Reviews – see what other people think of the featured events
- Articles – new articles every month
- Contests - ongoing
Connect with Us
|Restless Leg Syndrome|
|Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) is a disruptive neurological disorder characterized by the irresistible urge to move the legs when at rest. It is often followed by unpleasant sensations described as creeping, tugging or pulling. If you think you may have RLS, see a health care provider; don't diagnose yourself. Once other conditions have been ruled out and you have been diagnosed with RLS, it can be managed.|
|A Mindful Connection Counselling Services with Carole Fawcett|
|Specialty: Counseling & Therapy|
Carole Fawcett is a registered professional counsellor and clinical hypnotherapist who believes that we all have the ability to self-heal the hurts of our life journey.
|Postgraduate Diploma in Cranio Sacral Reflexology (CSR) - cancelled|
|Date: Jun 24, 2013|
Location: Penticton & South Okanagan
Don't miss the oppertunity to learn this New Advance treatment with Canadian's CSRI instructor Carol Faguy. limited spaces.
|5 Tips for Jumping into the Unknown in 2013|
|Part of the unknown is scary—we don’t know where we are going yet. It’s new. So find people, experiences, and situations that make you feel safe. Create a great circle of positive support—friends, mentors, and loved ones—and remember to avoid toxic people who can cause you to sabotage your new beginning...|
|Dog Tofu and Liver Loaf|
|Category: Homemade Pet Food|
Description: This low fat, highly nutritional and high in iron gourmet treat will have your dog sings your praises and saving you money