This page was not found - check out our new OK In Health Website!
We are sorry, but that page has been removed from the web to make room for our fabulous new web site. You won’t want to miss all the incredible new information. Most of our sections can be browsed and searched. There are thousands of pages on our new website and all of the most important information has been copied over with a better way of locating what you are looking for.
Click Here to Go to the New OK In Health Website
- Recipe Section - managed by our nutritionist Shannon Bliss. Do you have a recipe you would like to share with our members?
- Q and A Column - We are here to help you with any of your health-related questions – nothing’s too big or too small! Our professional expert panel will do our best to provide you with information, suggestions, and resources.
- Soular Rhythms – Take time in your busy week to reflect on your inner rhythms of yourself and your life.
- Wellness Directory – Search for services and practitioners in your area.
- Event Reviews – see what other people think of the featured events
- Articles – new articles every month
- Contests - ongoing
Connect with Us
|Simple Back Stretch|
|Are you looking for a simple and relaxing low back stretch? If so, try this tip: Lie flat on the floor, on your back, with your legs extended. Pull your right knee up to your chest while pressing your lower back against the ground. Hold the position for about 30 seconds to a minute. Repeat with your left knee. Low back stretches can help relieve tension, improve flexibility and reduce stress. If you have preexisting back disease or injuries, check with your physician or therapist first. |
|Gillian Padgett ~ Okanagan Stress Management Inc.|
|Specialty: Stress Management|
Gillian Padgett is a professional stress management consultant & registered hypnotherapist, specializing in stress relief, prevention & management, transforming stress into inner calm, vitality & joy
|Healing Touch Level One|
|Date: Nov 29, 2014|
Location: Kelowna & Central Okanagan
Healing Touch Level One is a two day course.
|Blessings of a Dragonfly|
|There is so much we don’t know about the animal kingdom. This article shares a my story with the dragonfly, my connection to animal guides and my newfound passion of uncovering their messages.|
|Low Salt Pizza|
|Category: Low or No Salt|
Description: Only about 20 mg sodium for the entire pizza dough. This is enough to make 3 medium pizzas. We make one... and freeze the other dough for another time.
This Pizza dough can be made in your bread machine. You can add or remove any of the toppings to make your favourite pizza.