This page was not found - check out our new OK In Health Website!
We are sorry, but that page has been removed from the web to make room for our fabulous new web site. You won’t want to miss all the incredible new information. Most of our sections can be browsed and searched. There are thousands of pages on our new website and all of the most important information has been copied over with a better way of locating what you are looking for.
Click Here to Go to the New OK In Health Website
- Recipe Section - managed by our nutritionist Shannon Bliss. Do you have a recipe you would like to share with our members?
- Q and A Column - We are here to help you with any of your health-related questions – nothing’s too big or too small! Our professional expert panel will do our best to provide you with information, suggestions, and resources.
- Soular Rhythms – Take time in your busy week to reflect on your inner rhythms of yourself and your life.
- Wellness Directory – Search for services and practitioners in your area.
- Event Reviews – see what other people think of the featured events
- Articles – new articles every month
- Contests - ongoing
Connect with Us
|Monounsaturated fats are the type of fats that tend to lower blood cholesterol, especially LDL or the 'bad' cholesterol. Good sources of monounsaturated fats include olives and olive oil, canola oil, nuts and peanut butter.|
|Dr. Alex Mazurin ~ Penticton Naturopathic Clinic |
|Specialty: Naturopathic Doctors|
Naturopath Dr. Mazurin has over 30 years extensive training in Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine, ART, kinesiology, homeopathy, & nutrition. He is also certified for pharmaceutical prescription rights.
|Celtic Angels Sacred Tour to Ireland ~ with Cindy Smith & Maria O'Farrell Carr (March)|
|Date: Mar 9, 2016|
See Ireland thru Irish Eyes and Angel Eyes. Have you ever dreamed of going to Ireland? Join Irish guide Maria Carr and Angel guide Cindy Smith for a trip of a lifetime to see the real Ireland. This tour is thru K. Banks Travel
|What’s the Fracking Problem with Natural Gas?|
|At least 38 earthquakes in Northeastern B.C. over the past few years were caused by hydraulic fracturing (commonly called fracking), according to a report by the B.C. Oil and Gas Commission. Studies have found quakes are common in many places where that natural gas extraction process is employed...|
|Category: Vegetarian Entrees|
Description: Wild mushrooms are the best non-animal source of vitamin D going and some have the added benefit of vitamins B and C as well. They are also a good source of antioxidants such as polyphenols that have been linked with cancer-risk reduction and antiaging.
To prevent mushroom poisoning, mushroom gatherers need to be very intimately familiar with the mushrooms they intend to collect, including knowledge of the toxic species that look similar to these edible species. Best buy from a trusted health store or supermarket.