This page was not found - check out our new OK In Health Website!
We are sorry, but that page has been removed from the web to make room for our fabulous new web site. You won’t want to miss all the incredible new information. Most of our sections can be browsed and searched. There are thousands of pages on our new website and all of the most important information has been copied over with a better way of locating what you are looking for.
Click Here to Go to the New OK In Health Website
- Recipe Section - managed by our nutritionist Shannon Bliss. Do you have a recipe you would like to share with our members?
- Q and A Column - We are here to help you with any of your health-related questions – nothing’s too big or too small! Our professional expert panel will do our best to provide you with information, suggestions, and resources.
- Soular Rhythms – Take time in your busy week to reflect on your inner rhythms of yourself and your life.
- Wellness Directory – Search for services and practitioners in your area.
- Event Reviews – see what other people think of the featured events
- Articles – new articles every month
- Contests - ongoing
Connect with Us
|Plastic bags |
|Plastic bags are bad and for the most part unnecessary. Many of us older folks remember a time, only a few decades ago, when we didn’t have them. Sure, they’re convenient, but is that an excuse to damage the environment and the life it supports? |
|El Colibri: Pathways of Love and Light|
|Specialty: Body Talk|
Rae-Marie Leggott offers Body Talk Sessions, AEP Angel Card Readings, and Assemblage Point Adjustments
|Holistic Retreat - Yoga, Meditation, Nutrition, & Emotional Freedom Technique or Tapping|
|Date: Nov 7, 2014|
Location: Kelowna & Central Okanagan
Holistic Retreat in Bottega, Kelowna with Steve King, Tara Christmann Pilling, Melissa Berry Appleton, and Mehrnaz Massoudi
|Gluten Free Holiday Travelling|
|At this time of year many people travel to be with family or friends for holidays or they travel to get away from the long weather. Traveling at this time of year can also be fraught with delays that can put flights behind or cancel them altogether. What can you do to minimize the added stress of needing to eat gluten free when you are stuck while traveling? Here are some suggestions that will make one part of your traveling a little less stressful....|
|Fresh Chow Mein with Cabbage and Carrots|
Description: Fresh chow mein at home is delicious and easy. Well, technically this is Lo Mein, but most people will consider it Chow Mein. This recipe is made without meat, so it can go easily with any other stir fry dishes.