This page was not found - check out our new OK In Health Website!
We are sorry, but that page has been removed from the web to make room for our fabulous new web site. You won’t want to miss all the incredible new information. Most of our sections can be browsed and searched. There are thousands of pages on our new website and all of the most important information has been copied over with a better way of locating what you are looking for.
Click Here to Go to the New OK In Health Website
- Recipe Section - managed by our nutritionist Shannon Bliss. Do you have a recipe you would like to share with our members?
- Q and A Column - We are here to help you with any of your health-related questions – nothing’s too big or too small! Our professional expert panel will do our best to provide you with information, suggestions, and resources.
- Soular Rhythms – Take time in your busy week to reflect on your inner rhythms of yourself and your life.
- Wellness Directory – Search for services and practitioners in your area.
- Event Reviews – see what other people think of the featured events
- Articles – new articles every month
- Contests - ongoing
Connect with Us
|Did you know that compared to a nonsmoker, a pack a day smoker has twice the risk of heart attack, three times the risk of stroke, four times the risk of peripheral vascular disease and six times the risk of aortic aneurysm? If you don't smoke - don't start! If you do smoke - seriously consider quitting. Help is available via the Canadian Heart Association, the Canadian Cancer Society and many local providers.|
|Allie Arnst ~ Meridian Sound Therapy|
|Specialty: Sound Healing|
Acutonics is a form of sound therapy. Precision-calibrated tuning forks are used on acupuncture points, meridians, chakras, balancing your energies and clearing blockages. Painless, non-invasive.
|Touch for Health Level Two|
|Date: Oct 4, 2014|
Location: Kelowna & Central Okanagan
5-element theory, time of day balances and the introduction of alarm points.
|20 Ways to Get Good Karma|
|1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
2. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three R’s:|
Description: If you have yet to hop on the kale chip bandwagon, here's your chance! We've compiled our three favorite kale chips recipes to share with you. Whether you're craving salt or spice, we've got you covered.