This page was not found - check out our new OK In Health Website!
We are sorry, but that page has been removed from the web to make room for our fabulous new web site. You won’t want to miss all the incredible new information. Most of our sections can be browsed and searched. There are thousands of pages on our new website and all of the most important information has been copied over with a better way of locating what you are looking for.
Click Here to Go to the New OK In Health Website
- Recipe Section - managed by our nutritionist Shannon Bliss. Do you have a recipe you would like to share with our members?
- Q and A Column - We are here to help you with any of your health-related questions – nothing’s too big or too small! Our professional expert panel will do our best to provide you with information, suggestions, and resources.
- Soular Rhythms – Take time in your busy week to reflect on your inner rhythms of yourself and your life.
- Wellness Directory – Search for services and practitioners in your area.
- Event Reviews – see what other people think of the featured events
- Articles – new articles every month
- Contests - ongoing
Connect with Us
|More Reasons to Eat Breakfast |
|When you skip breakfast it results in higher, less healthy cholesterol levels. Skipping breakfast also makes the body less sensitive to insulin. These effects could lead to increased health risks and weight
gain. So be good to yourself, eat breakfast. Try to include low/no fat dairy, whole grain cereals or breads, and seasonal fruits as often as you can.|
|Sheila Stephenson – Penticton Health Practitioner|
Sheila Stephenson is a Certified Reflexologist, a Reiki Master, and does Shiatsu Massage. Sheila also practices the Yuen Method and Access Consciousness - The Bars.
|Sheng Zhen Healing Chi Gong|
|Date: Oct 30, 2014|
Location: Penticton & South Okanagan
This seated chi gong opens and heals the heart. As the heart heals, the body follows. You feel brighter, happier and more energetic.
|Hair Loss and the Menopausal Woman|
|Hair loss is a big issue not just for menopausal women but for men as well. There are a number of factors to consider regarding hair loss...|
|Low Salt Pizza|
|Category: Low or No Salt|
Description: Only about 20 mg sodium for the entire pizza dough. This is enough to make 3 medium pizzas. We make one... and freeze the other dough for another time.