This page was not found - check out our new OK In Health Website!
We are sorry, but that page has been removed from the web to make room for our fabulous new web site. You won’t want to miss all the incredible new information. Most of our sections can be browsed and searched. There are thousands of pages on our new website and all of the most important information has been copied over with a better way of locating what you are looking for.
Click Here to Go to the New OK In Health Website
- Recipe Section - managed by our nutritionist Shannon Bliss. Do you have a recipe you would like to share with our members?
- Q and A Column - We are here to help you with any of your health-related questions – nothing’s too big or too small! Our professional expert panel will do our best to provide you with information, suggestions, and resources.
- Soular Rhythms – Take time in your busy week to reflect on your inner rhythms of yourself and your life.
- Wellness Directory – Search for services and practitioners in your area.
- Event Reviews – see what other people think of the featured events
- Articles – new articles every month
- Contests - ongoing
Connect with Us
|Flax seed oil|
|One of the richest sources of Omega-3 EFAs in the plant kingdom, more than half the fat in flax seeds is alphalinolenic fatty acid (ALA), the essential Omega-3 fatty acid. Scientific studies show that Omega-3 fatty acids are beneficial for proper infant growth and development, reduction of cholesterol, brain and skin health, and protection against coronary heart disease, hypertension, stroke, auto-immune and inflammatory and disorders and cancer.|
|Penticton Integrative HealthCare|
|Specialty: Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine|
Providing skilled, compassionate natural medical care since 1996 using acupuncture, herbal medicine, and low-level laser, I have successfully treated conditions from bed wetting to breast cancer.
|Celtic Land Tour to Ireland with Maria O’Farrell Carr & Guest Jane Donald (September 2015)|
|Date: Sep 14, 2015|
Guest Host Jane Donald - Explore the Irish country-side, rural farmhouses, hidden sacred sites, crystal forests, stone circles, music and adventures....new Line up... Ancient Celtic ways course...
|Neurophysiology of Compassion|
|One of the keystones of Therapeutic Touch is Compassion. It not only encompasses the heart, but also the brain. This article touches on the involvement of our brain structures and functions when experiencing compassion. It also celebrates the 'aha' moments when a spark of knowing ignites. |
|Delicious Tuna Salad|
Description: The tuna itself is very healthy; besides the fact that it's low in calories and fat, it is a great source of protein and healthy omega-3 fatty acids. A typical tuna sandwich at a restaurant contains up to a whopping 720 calories and 43 grams of fat. The problem with this fishy favorite is all the mayo that usually goes into it. So by choosing a Tuna Salad you avoid the mayo.