This page was not found - check out our new OK In Health Website!
We are sorry, but that page has been removed from the web to make room for our fabulous new web site. You won’t want to miss all the incredible new information. Most of our sections can be browsed and searched. There are thousands of pages on our new website and all of the most important information has been copied over with a better way of locating what you are looking for.
Click Here to Go to the New OK In Health Website
- Recipe Section - managed by our nutritionist Shannon Bliss. Do you have a recipe you would like to share with our members?
- Q and A Column - We are here to help you with any of your health-related questions – nothing’s too big or too small! Our professional expert panel will do our best to provide you with information, suggestions, and resources.
- Soular Rhythms – Take time in your busy week to reflect on your inner rhythms of yourself and your life.
- Wellness Directory – Search for services and practitioners in your area.
- Event Reviews – see what other people think of the featured events
- Articles – new articles every month
- Contests - ongoing
Connect with Us
|Go Veggie... |
|Many nutrition experts recommend eating some vegetarian meals to reduce saturated fat and cholesterol. A great way to 'go veggie' now and then is to try a variety of ethnic options.
For Chinese, try vegetable & tofu stir-fry.
Greek - vegetable stuffed eggplant.
Middle East - falafel, hummus or tabouli.
Indian - dhokla or vegetable curry& lentil dishes.
Mexican - vegetarian bean burritos.
|Locals Supporting Locals - Calendar|
|Specialty: Health Food Restaurants & Cafes|
Our reason for existence is affordable presence and connectivity - we provide it - with the emphasis on local. Our passion is community networking
|BC Yoga Conference 2014|
|Date: Sep 12, 2014|
Location: Penticton & South Okanagan
Immerse yourself in an "all-inclusive" yoga retreat at the tranquil Naramata Centre in the South Okanagan.
|Creating New Vows|
|Many of us have been carrying current and past life conditioning that can profoundly affect how we feel about ourselves and affect our lives in the form of vows taken especially in past lives of religious conditioning. I feel it is now time to form new vows.|
|Vegetarian Dog Chowder|
|Category: Homemade Pet Food|
Description: Home made dog food.