This page was not found - check out our new OK In Health Website!
We are sorry, but that page has been removed from the web to make room for our fabulous new web site. You won’t want to miss all the incredible new information. Most of our sections can be browsed and searched. There are thousands of pages on our new website and all of the most important information has been copied over with a better way of locating what you are looking for.
Click Here to Go to the New OK In Health Website
- Recipe Section - managed by our nutritionist Shannon Bliss. Do you have a recipe you would like to share with our members?
- Q and A Column - We are here to help you with any of your health-related questions – nothing’s too big or too small! Our professional expert panel will do our best to provide you with information, suggestions, and resources.
- Soular Rhythms – Take time in your busy week to reflect on your inner rhythms of yourself and your life.
- Wellness Directory – Search for services and practitioners in your area.
- Event Reviews – see what other people think of the featured events
- Articles – new articles every month
- Contests - ongoing
Connect with Us
|Black cumin seed oil|
|The subject of numerous scientific studies and clinical trials, including its beneficial impact on the immune system, black cumin seed oil's antioxidant levels are among the very highest of all plant oils.
|Specialty: Health Products & Companies|
Vanda is your local Distributor of Herbalife Products - Personalized Weight Management, Essential Nutrition, Targeted Nutrition, Energy and Fitness, Skin Care & Fragrances. Are you tired of no energy?
|Maximize your Fitness with Kasie|
|Date: Jan 12, 2014|
Location: Kelowna & Central Okanagan
Learning the tricks & tools of a Personal Trainer!! This workshop for all fitness levels will leave you with the knowledge and confidence to maximise your workouts and see results faster.
|The Dreaded School Lunch Dilemma|
|How to make it kid friendly and gluten free. What kids want in a school lunch and what parents want in a school lunch can be vastly different. Add in the fact that it now needs to also be gluten free and you may find yourself in a frazzle. Here are some basic tips to help you de-stress school lunches.....|
|Basil Tomato Cream Cheese Frittata|
|Category: Main Meals|
Description: Frittata is the Italian word for omelette. Frittatas are prepared differently than omelettes, usually started on the stovetop and finished under the broiler. The result is an egg dish that is firm, and nicely brown on the top and edges. Frittatas require an ovenproof skillet for preparation, but no other special equipment. These are great dishes to highlight fresh, seasonal ingredients or a perfect way to utilize leftovers.
Frittatas are perfect for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner. Once cooked, they can be served hot, or cooled and served at room temperature. This flat omelette style dish will serve 4 to 6 people easily, often many more, as a frittata can have a dozen eggs or more in the dish along with fillers such as cheese, meat, and vegetables.