This page was not found - check out our new OK In Health Website!
We are sorry, but that page has been removed from the web to make room for our fabulous new web site. You won’t want to miss all the incredible new information. Most of our sections can be browsed and searched. There are thousands of pages on our new website and all of the most important information has been copied over with a better way of locating what you are looking for.
Click Here to Go to the New OK In Health Website
- Recipe Section - managed by our nutritionist Shannon Bliss. Do you have a recipe you would like to share with our members?
- Q and A Column - We are here to help you with any of your health-related questions – nothing’s too big or too small! Our professional expert panel will do our best to provide you with information, suggestions, and resources.
- Soular Rhythms – Take time in your busy week to reflect on your inner rhythms of yourself and your life.
- Wellness Directory – Search for services and practitioners in your area.
- Event Reviews – see what other people think of the featured events
- Articles – new articles every month
- Contests - ongoing
Connect with Us
|Did you know that the average American consumes about 11 pounds of cookies per year? One way to cut back may be to keep cookies in the freezer. Some people are less likely to overindulge in this treat if
they are out of sight rather than in your pantry.|
|Awareness Life Products at Shirley's Studio |
|Specialty: Health Products & Companies|
Welcome to my AwarenessLife Health Store. I am an independent distributor of Awareness products. After searching for ways to help myself and my family to improve our health, I finally found answers.
|I Can Do It! Conference 2014 Vancouver |
|Date: May 17, 2014|
Location: Vancouver, Victoria & Across BC
I Can Do It! is sure to energize your mind, body, and spirit—the event has all you would ever want and more! Once you attend your first ICDI conference, it won’t be your last!
|Top Ten Foods for Better Skin: Feed Your Face|
|You can’t just shove junk food in your face and expect to have smooth, supple skin. But swap those cheese puffs for a cup of cottage cheese and you’ll get glowing results. Read on for 10 nourishing foods...
When it comes to your health, the outside reflects the inside. A dull, dry complexion is a blinking neon sign that you’re not eating right.
Lucky for you, you can put your best face forward with a better diet. Here’s how: |
|Apple Oat-Bran Muffins|
Description: Commercially baked muffins have become as large as small birthday cakes and loaded with calories and fat. These muffins, on the other hand, are delicious and loaded with fiber and heart-friendly oat bran. They may truly be the breakfast of champions. You may use Granny Smith or Gravenstein apples, but feel free to try your favorite green apple. You can freeze what you don't consume right away for a later date.