This page was not found - check out our new OK In Health Website!
We are sorry, but that page has been removed from the web to make room for our fabulous new web site. You won’t want to miss all the incredible new information. Most of our sections can be browsed and searched. There are thousands of pages on our new website and all of the most important information has been copied over with a better way of locating what you are looking for.
Click Here to Go to the New OK In Health Website
- Recipe Section - managed by our nutritionist Shannon Bliss. Do you have a recipe you would like to share with our members?
- Q and A Column - We are here to help you with any of your health-related questions – nothing’s too big or too small! Our professional expert panel will do our best to provide you with information, suggestions, and resources.
- Soular Rhythms – Take time in your busy week to reflect on your inner rhythms of yourself and your life.
- Wellness Directory – Search for services and practitioners in your area.
- Event Reviews – see what other people think of the featured events
- Articles – new articles every month
- Contests - ongoing
Connect with Us
|Soak pine cones in your favourite herb oil appropriate to the season. Place on radiators or over heat sources in home/workplaces. The aroma will gently and delicately waft through rooms, bringing well-being and pleasant fragrances to all. From Patrisha, from Dublin, Ireland.|
|McHugh and Associates LLC ~ "Remote" Regression Therapy and Hypnotherapy|
Greg is a Registered Psychotherapist and Board Certified Regression Therapist and is Author of "The New Regression Therapy", available through Amazon.com. He is available for sessions by phone.
|Free The Voice Workshop by Mahada |
|Date: Apr 12, 2014|
Location: Penticton & South Okanagan
Discover the Power of your Voice. The throat and voice are a bridge to our hearts and higher selves. Through the use of sound, movement and meditation we can open to the wisdom within.
|Pet Parasites – More than Just Poop Patrol! - Part Two|
|Part two of this article carries on from the first article in the theme of external parasites. Ear Mites, Heart worm, Tapeworms, Bot Fly and Beaver Fever - In the mite department, we see cats with Ear Mites, and dogs with Demodex...|
|Vegetarian Coconut Chili|
|Category: Vegetarian Entrees|
Description: This chili has just a hint of coconut to add a tasty twist. If you want a stronger coconut flavour simply replace the vegetable stock with coconut milk.
For much of the last few decades, coconut oil got a bad rap in mainstream media. Critics said it was high in cholesterol and fat, and so many people did not include in in their daily diets. But island populations around the world have celebrated the coconut for centuries for its health benefits, using the meat juice, milk and oil the fruit provides in everything from cooking to disease prevention. Modern medicine is now jumping on the bandwagon and releasing its own findings on the health benefits of coconut.