This page was not found - check out our new OK In Health Website!
We are sorry, but that page has been removed from the web to make room for our fabulous new web site. You won’t want to miss all the incredible new information. Most of our sections can be browsed and searched. There are thousands of pages on our new website and all of the most important information has been copied over with a better way of locating what you are looking for.
Click Here to Go to the New OK In Health Website
- Recipe Section - managed by our nutritionist Shannon Bliss. Do you have a recipe you would like to share with our members?
- Q and A Column - We are here to help you with any of your health-related questions – nothing’s too big or too small! Our professional expert panel will do our best to provide you with information, suggestions, and resources.
- Soular Rhythms – Take time in your busy week to reflect on your inner rhythms of yourself and your life.
- Wellness Directory – Search for services and practitioners in your area.
- Event Reviews – see what other people think of the featured events
- Articles – new articles every month
- Contests - ongoing
Connect with Us
|Slow Down When Eating|
|Do you find yourself eating on the run or grabbing something quick to eat while you are driving or working at your desk? Experts believe that eating slowly may be better for your health. You actually improve what and how much you eat when you take the time to enjoy your food, including the smell, taste, and colors on your plate. |
|Kate Young RHN ` Registered Holistic Nutritionistat Happily Holistic|
|Specialty: Nutrition Coach|
Kate is an RHN at Happily Holistic Kelowna. Enjoy nutritional consults,Touch for Health balances. Address body imbalances/stressors with whole foods and balanced energies. Workshops available.
|ADVANCED REFLEXOLOGY WORKSHOP Round about: HEADACHE & MIGRAINE|
|Date: Oct 25, 2016|
Location: Vancouver, Victoria & Across BC
ADVANCED REFLEXOLOGY WORKSHOP
Round about: HEADACHE & MIGRAINE
Dorthe Krogsgaard & Peter Lund Frandsen
in Vancouver, B.C. on Tuesday, October 25 and Wednesday, October 26, 2016
|Many of us do not understand why or how individuals become addicted to certain substances. There is often a mistaken assumption that the addictive habit can be overcome with sheer willpower. The reality is that many people do not have control over their addiction, and even if they want to stop, they can’t! The spiritual reason, according to Kryon (through Lee Carroll), is a lack of self-worth.|
|Hazelnut Fudge Delight|
Description: For those of you who love nuts and chocolate this is a fabulous treat. Since the cake is mostly nuts and eggs it is quite healthy and I use 72% or higher dark chocolate for the fudge so it is not overly sweet. Don’t be scared by the 3c of icing sugar. You need that much to offset the 8oz of dark chocolate. I have made this as a rolled cake but the cake is very dense and cracks easily. For your first try cut the cake into 4 equal rectangles and stack it with fudge between each layer and frost with remaining fudge all round.