This page was not found - check out our new OK In Health Website!
We are sorry, but that page has been removed from the web to make room for our fabulous new web site. You won’t want to miss all the incredible new information. Most of our sections can be browsed and searched. There are thousands of pages on our new website and all of the most important information has been copied over with a better way of locating what you are looking for.
Click Here to Go to the New OK In Health Website
- Recipe Section - managed by our nutritionist Shannon Bliss. Do you have a recipe you would like to share with our members?
- Q and A Column - We are here to help you with any of your health-related questions – nothing’s too big or too small! Our professional expert panel will do our best to provide you with information, suggestions, and resources.
- Soular Rhythms – Take time in your busy week to reflect on your inner rhythms of yourself and your life.
- Wellness Directory – Search for services and practitioners in your area.
- Event Reviews – see what other people think of the featured events
- Articles – new articles every month
- Contests - ongoing
Connect with Us
|Think Small for Pasta Portions|
|Did you know that one serving of pasta is a 1/2 cup cooked, or a portion about the size of half a baseball? Depending on gender, age and level of physical activity, most people need between 6 and 11 servings of grains each day. Heaping plates of pasta may end up providing more calorie-dense carbohydrates than you need. For a well-balanced meal, try limiting portions of pasta to ½ - ¾ cup; consider whole wheat, if available; and include plenty of vegetables and lean meat, fish, chicken or tofu. |
|Ashley Piderman ~ Registered Acupuncturist ~ Vernon, BC|
|Specialty: Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine|
Ashley Piderman is a Registered Acupuncturist with the CTCMA and works out of the Vero Health Naturopathic Care in Vernon, BC.
|Healing Animals with Kinesiology |
|Date: Feb 4, 2017|
Location: Kelowna & Central Okanagan
A fun and practical hands-on one-day workshop on the theory and practice of “energy testing” using The Marijke Method™.
|Every Drop of Water Counts|
|Residential water use increases 40 to 50% during summer months due to outdoor water use. Stormwater runoff is the leading type of residential non-point source pollution.|
|Cauliflower Pizza Crust|
Description: The kind you can pick up with your hands.
The kind that will fool your family.
The kind you’ll want to eat again and again!
Cutting back on gluten and grains? This veggie-powered pizza needs to make its way to your kitchen. Freshly grated cauliflower serves as the base for the creative and delicious crust that you can fold up just like traditional pizza! The recipe only called for grape tomatoes and fresh basil, but feel free to toss a ton more veggies on this pizza pie to bulk it up a bit. At less than 300 calories for half the pie, this is a pizza recipe you can enjoy sans guilt.