This page was not found - check out our new OK In Health Website!
We are sorry, but that page has been removed from the web to make room for our fabulous new web site. You won’t want to miss all the incredible new information. Most of our sections can be browsed and searched. There are thousands of pages on our new website and all of the most important information has been copied over with a better way of locating what you are looking for.
Click Here to Go to the New OK In Health Website
- Recipe Section - managed by our nutritionist Shannon Bliss. Do you have a recipe you would like to share with our members?
- Q and A Column - We are here to help you with any of your health-related questions – nothing’s too big or too small! Our professional expert panel will do our best to provide you with information, suggestions, and resources.
- Soular Rhythms – Take time in your busy week to reflect on your inner rhythms of yourself and your life.
- Wellness Directory – Search for services and practitioners in your area.
- Event Reviews – see what other people think of the featured events
- Articles – new articles every month
- Contests - ongoing
Connect with Us
|Don't Sweat It|
|Exercisers of all ages are at increased risk for dehydration during these hot summer months. Dehydration can diminish energy, impair performance, and have serious health consequences. Even a 2% loss of body weight through sweat--3 pounds for a 150-pound exerciser--can mean trouble. Maintaining proper hydration is important for all fitness enthusiasts. Weighing yourself, without clothing, just before and after you exercise is one way to measure fluid losses. Each pound lost is equivalent to about 15 ounces of dehydration.|
|Carly Penfold, Certified Shiatsu & Reiki Practitioner, Certified Angel Tarot Card Reader|
|Specialty: Shiatsu Massage|
Carly Penfold offers Shiatsu & Reiki healing, uses Tibetan singing bowls for sound healing, crystals and gemstones for chakra balancing and aromatherapy to awaken the senses & promote a sense of calm
|Raynor Naturopathic Massage - 5 Day Certificate (Kelowna)|
|Date: Aug 10, 2015|
Location: Kelowna & Central Okanagan
This 5 day introductory Massage Certificate (35 Hours) course allows students to quickly develop their skills and begin to massage effectively, assisting their client’s healing journeys.
|The Art of Intuition|
|While everyone has intuition, some of us are more aware and sensitive to it than others. However, just like a muscle in the body, the more we practice and use our intuition, the better we become at working with it. Your belief and intent are key to further develop your intuitive senses.|
|Gluten Free Ginger Snaps|
Description: These are so delicious no one will ever know the difference. They are easy to make and flatten out all on their own. I use vegetable shortening. You can substitute 2c Gluten Free Baking Mix for the individual flours.