This page was not found - check out our new OK In Health Website!
We are sorry, but that page has been removed from the web to make room for our fabulous new web site. You won’t want to miss all the incredible new information. Most of our sections can be browsed and searched. There are thousands of pages on our new website and all of the most important information has been copied over with a better way of locating what you are looking for.
Click Here to Go to the New OK In Health Website
- Recipe Section - managed by our nutritionist Shannon Bliss. Do you have a recipe you would like to share with our members?
- Q and A Column - We are here to help you with any of your health-related questions – nothing’s too big or too small! Our professional expert panel will do our best to provide you with information, suggestions, and resources.
- Soular Rhythms – Take time in your busy week to reflect on your inner rhythms of yourself and your life.
- Wellness Directory – Search for services and practitioners in your area.
- Event Reviews – see what other people think of the featured events
- Articles – new articles every month
- Contests - ongoing
Connect with Us
|Finding an Exercise Buddy |
|Looking for someone who shares your fitness enthusiasm? Check out the notice boards at your athletic club or classified postings at work. Post a message on the OIHIC message board. Alternately, volunteer for or participate in a fun run or charity walk. These are great ways to meet others with the same or similar fitness goals.|
|Celtic Wisdom Keeper, Healer and Intuitive Readings with Maria O'Farrell Carr, AEP|
|Specialty: Angel Empowerment Practitioner|
Maria is a very powerful and gifted healer, Celtic Wisdom Keeper, Angel & Fairy Card Reader and medical intuitive. Maria works a Expos and with clients thru Skype or by phone
|Irish Gardens & Sacred Sites Tour - May 2017 - Maria Carr & Jane Donald |
|Date: May 20, 2017|
Join Celtic Wisdom Keeper Maria O'Farrell Carr andIrish Garden Expert Jane Donald from Ireland's best-selling ‘The Irish Garden’ magazine for a magical two week adventure around Ireland.
|Gluten Free Holiday Travelling|
|At this time of year many people travel to be with family or friends for holidays or they travel to get away from the long weather. Traveling at this time of year can also be fraught with delays that can put flights behind or cancel them altogether. What can you do to minimize the added stress of needing to eat gluten free when you are stuck while traveling? Here are some suggestions that will make one part of your traveling a little less stressful....|
|Low Salt Pizza|
|Category: Low or No Salt|
Description: Only about 20 mg sodium for the entire pizza dough. This is enough to make 3 medium pizzas. We make one... and freeze the other dough for another time.
This Pizza dough can be made in your bread machine. You can add or remove any of the toppings to make your favourite pizza.