This page was not found - check out our new OK In Health Website!
We are sorry, but that page has been removed from the web to make room for our fabulous new web site. You won’t want to miss all the incredible new information. Most of our sections can be browsed and searched. There are thousands of pages on our new website and all of the most important information has been copied over with a better way of locating what you are looking for.
Click Here to Go to the New OK In Health Website
- Recipe Section - managed by our nutritionist Shannon Bliss. Do you have a recipe you would like to share with our members?
- Q and A Column - We are here to help you with any of your health-related questions – nothing’s too big or too small! Our professional expert panel will do our best to provide you with information, suggestions, and resources.
- Soular Rhythms – Take time in your busy week to reflect on your inner rhythms of yourself and your life.
- Wellness Directory – Search for services and practitioners in your area.
- Event Reviews – see what other people think of the featured events
- Articles – new articles every month
- Contests - ongoing
Connect with Us
|Slow Down When Eating|
|Do you find yourself eating on the run or grabbing something quick to eat while you are driving or working at your desk? Experts believe that eating slowly may be better for your health. You actually improve what and how much you eat when you take the time to enjoy your food, including the smell, taste, and colors on your plate. |
|Your ProActive Health Now|
|Specialty: Health Coach|
Your ProHealthNow TM delivers Professional Coaching tools, support, products, services and inspiration needed to create optimal Health and Well-being. We teach you how to be Your Own Coach.
|Vernon Body and Soul Wellness Fair - 10th Annual|
|Date: Mar 7, 2015|
Location: Vernon & North Okanagan
This event, which welcomes over 2000 guests over the weekend, takes place at the Vernon Recreation Centre Auditorium and holds over 60 exhibitors from all areas of health and wellness.
|Karma and Life Lessons|
|Karma is most often described as the law of moral causation, but what if karma is actually part of a benevolent system designed to help humans move into spiritual evolution? Sound controversial? Yes, but perhaps there is still more for us to understand about the things we think we know.|
|Shaydons’ Favorite Oatmeal Cookies|
|Category: Shannon Bliss Recipes|
This was my sons’ favorite school time cookie while growing up.
The original recipe called for sugar and was tasty, but over the years I’ve slowly changed this recipe by substituting some ingredients...mothers sometimes have to be tricky.
Alternatives to sugar:
Brown rice syrup, maple syrup, applesauce or agave nectar.
Alternatives to Flour:
There are many variations of flour on the shelf these days, and lots of people to food sensitivities, why not try buckwheat flour or brown rice flour.