This page was not found - check out our new OK In Health Website!
We are sorry, but that page has been removed from the web to make room for our fabulous new web site. You won’t want to miss all the incredible new information. Most of our sections can be browsed and searched. There are thousands of pages on our new website and all of the most important information has been copied over with a better way of locating what you are looking for.
Click Here to Go to the New OK In Health Website
- Recipe Section - managed by our nutritionist Shannon Bliss. Do you have a recipe you would like to share with our members?
- Q and A Column - We are here to help you with any of your health-related questions – nothing’s too big or too small! Our professional expert panel will do our best to provide you with information, suggestions, and resources.
- Soular Rhythms – Take time in your busy week to reflect on your inner rhythms of yourself and your life.
- Wellness Directory – Search for services and practitioners in your area.
- Event Reviews – see what other people think of the featured events
- Articles – new articles every month
- Contests - ongoing
Connect with Us
|Weight management is about managing a healthy body composition, staying at your ideal body weight, balancing stress and adding life to your years and years to your life. Long-term health should be the ultimate goal of any exercise or weight management program."- Tracy Holly |
|Gateway To Oasis ~ Rhonda's Reiki Wellness |
Located within Pentictons city limits is Rhonda's Reiki Wellness place. Rhonda offers Reiki treatments and classes for both women and children, card readings, Indian Head Massage - In person or distan
|BOWEN THERAPY TRAINING|
|Date: May 30, 2014|
Location: Kelowna & Central Okanagan
Join us to learn bowen therapy, a gentle new therapy from Australia. A very effective treatment for alleviating pain and many other ailments without side effects. All are welcome.
|Salmon Can’t Speak Up, But We Can|
|The federal government knows how to help wild salmon. They’re just not doing it.
|Butternut Squash Soup with Fresh Cilantro|
Description: Butternut Squash is a member of the Curcurbita moschata family that also includes ponca, pumpkin, waltham, and calabaza. The orange-fleshed winter squash delivers a flavorful dense flesh. The butternut squash provides the most value of any squash, dollar for dollar because it is thin-skinned, has a small cavity with fewer seeds and less waste than with most other squashes. The butternut squash benefits from baking which develops and deepens the flavor.