This page was not found - check out our new OK In Health Website!
We are sorry, but that page has been removed from the web to make room for our fabulous new web site. You won’t want to miss all the incredible new information. Most of our sections can be browsed and searched. There are thousands of pages on our new website and all of the most important information has been copied over with a better way of locating what you are looking for.
Click Here to Go to the New OK In Health Website
- Recipe Section - managed by our nutritionist Shannon Bliss. Do you have a recipe you would like to share with our members?
- Q and A Column - We are here to help you with any of your health-related questions – nothing’s too big or too small! Our professional expert panel will do our best to provide you with information, suggestions, and resources.
- Soular Rhythms – Take time in your busy week to reflect on your inner rhythms of yourself and your life.
- Wellness Directory – Search for services and practitioners in your area.
- Event Reviews – see what other people think of the featured events
- Articles – new articles every month
- Contests - ongoing
Connect with Us
|Benefits of Melatonin|
|Melatonin promotes positive sleep/wake cycles. Effective in relieving jet lag. May improve SAD (seasonal affect disorder). Helps shift workers adjust to new sleep patterns. Quickly absorbed and utilized by the body. |
|Psychic and Spirit Medium |
|Specialty: Psychics & Mediums|
West Coast Enlightenment is dedicated to spiritual and paranormal education. We follow an in-service mandate which allows us to provide these events at a affordable cost or for free.
|Your Destiny and You - 2 day course|
|Date: Jul 6, 2013|
Location: Vernon & North Okanagan
A two day course to look at how your destiny and fate impact you in your everyday life, focusing on how to act on your strengths, and how to make the correct changes by understanding your weaknesses.
|Advanced Cognitive & Memory Enhancement|
|As we age, our memory skills and cognitive abilities tend to diminish. Many of us notice that we forget names or where we placed our keys or wallet.
While some people expect a certain amount of cognitive deterioration, many don’t realize that the aging process has very little to do with memory loss or other cognitive disorders. Instead, many cognitive issues stem from not getting the right nutrients, often compounded by poor lifestyle choices...|
|Blueberry-Pear Country Cobbler|
Description: Fruit is an important part of a healthy diet because it’s filled with vitamins and antioxidants, high in fibre, low in fat and calories, and delicious to boot. Here’s a recipe for a blueberry dessert that will bring some fresh fruit into your meal.