This page was not found - check out our new OK In Health Website!
We are sorry, but that page has been removed from the web to make room for our fabulous new web site. You won’t want to miss all the incredible new information. Most of our sections can be browsed and searched. There are thousands of pages on our new website and all of the most important information has been copied over with a better way of locating what you are looking for.
Click Here to Go to the New OK In Health Website
- Recipe Section - managed by our nutritionist Shannon Bliss. Do you have a recipe you would like to share with our members?
- Q and A Column - We are here to help you with any of your health-related questions – nothing’s too big or too small! Our professional expert panel will do our best to provide you with information, suggestions, and resources.
- Soular Rhythms – Take time in your busy week to reflect on your inner rhythms of yourself and your life.
- Wellness Directory – Search for services and practitioners in your area.
- Event Reviews – see what other people think of the featured events
- Articles – new articles every month
- Contests - ongoing
Connect with Us
|Label Reading |
|Nutrition labels often claim that a product is a 'good' or 'excellent' source of a nutrient. What do these terms mean? 'Good' means that one serving provides between 10% and 19% of the Daily Value (or daily need) for that nutrient. 'Excellent' means that one serving provides 20% or more of the Daily Value. If you are concerned about getting enough of a particular nutrient, look for these terms on the nutrition label.|
|El Colibri: Pathways of Love and Light|
|Specialty: Body Talk|
Rae-Marie Leggott offers Body Talk Sessions, AEP Angel Card Readings, and Assemblage Point Adjustments
|Sheng Zhen Healing Chi Gong with Jennifer Strong|
|Date: Oct 30, 2014|
Location: Penticton & South Okanagan
This seated chi gong opens and heals the heart. As the heart heals, the body follows. You feel brighter, happier and more energetic.
|12 Goddesses and Who They Are?|
|A lot has been written about Goddesses, who originate from many different cultures. It is said that by working with them we can enlighten and heal our own feminine wisdom, thus improving our spiritual intuition.
Here's a few of the better known ones and their areas of "expertise" so that you can call on them should you wish to .... |
|Homemade Vitamin Water|
Description: Make your own vitamin water. Add fruits instead of sugar for a natural sweetener for you water.